My daughter is helping me create a television series about Vedic Knowledge. I am giving her an “entrance exam” in order to join the television staff. Some of the test questions:
- Give 5 names for the one thing out of which all things emerged. Give at least one Western scientific name. Explain.
- What is Rishi, Devata, and Chhandas? Explain.
- What is the Veda? Explain.
- What is the difference between Vedic and Hindu? Explain.
- What does “Knowledge is structured in Consciousness” mean? Explain.
- What is the Reality Continuum? Explain.
- What/Who is Shiva, Rama, Krishna, Durga, Parvathi, Uma, Ganesh, Karthikeya (Skanda), Lakshmi, Saraswathi, Kali?
- Explain the idea of Name and Form. What is a pure language? Give an example.
© Michael Mamas. All rights reserved.